Terms and Conditions
- 70% refund applicable for cancellation of registration before 31 July 2016.
- 50% refund applicable for cancellation of registration before 31 August 2016.
- No refund for cancellation of registration after 31 August 2016.
- Bank commissions, if any, will be deducted from refund amount.
- Registration confirmation will be sent upon receipt of full payment.
- Cancellation request must be made in writing to the ACA17 Secretariat via email or fax.
Cancellation request will only be considered complete with confirmation email.
- All individuals will obtain a tourist visa by own self or own travel agent.
Personal Information Collection Statement
- The purpose of collecting personal data by means of this form is to process your enrolment for ACA17.
- In order to serve the specified purposes, the personal data collected may be transferred to relevant parties. All information provided will be destroyed by 1 October 2017.
- The personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties other than those specified without your express approval, or unless required by law.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all personal data requested in this form is required for its purpose(s). If such data is incomplete or inaccurate, your enrolment will be void or delayed.
- As a data subject, you have the right to request access and correction of the personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
For such request, please contact event secretariat at email@example.com.